Quiero gritar

I want to yell, so loud, it would disturb thousands of birds on hundreds of trees.
I want to yell so badly, wake up my neighbors, those fuckers.
I want to yell, scream, make a riot on my chair, just so people know I'm pissed with everything.



But.. I can't. I'm this quiet little boy whose voice barely raise up to speak. People think I don't get angry, that I don't get stressed, that i don't feel anything, they say nothing excites me, they think I don't suffer. But I do.

You know, the struggle of everyday, fighting for your live and your soul on that 10 minutes walk on the park. Trying not to give up.

I never give up. I wish I could. I wish I could yell.

__________________________________________________________________________



Quiero gritar, tan fuerte que espante a miles de aves en cientos de árboles.
Tengo tantas ganas de gritar, de despertar a mis vecinos, imbéciles.
Quiero gritar, hacer una rabieta en mi silla para que sepan que estoy enojado con todo.

Pero... no puedo. Soy este pequeño niño cuya voz a penas alcanza para hablar. Todos creen que no me enojo, que no me estreso, que no siento nada, que nada me emociona, creen que no sufro. Pero sí sufro.

Ya saben, la lucha constante de todos los días, pelear por tu vida y por tu alma mientras camino por el parque. Tratando de no darme por vencido.

Nunca me doy por vencido. Ojalá pudiera. Ojalá pudiera gritar.

Comentarios