I know, I know... I'm a pain in the ass

I know, I know... I'm a pain in the ass.
It's no surprise I have a very little amount of friends. As low as 1 or 2 sometimes. Lately going as low as cero.
But they're not the ones to blame, no, t's usually my fault.
Being antisocial, being a little too quiet, being a little grumpy myself all the time. Things don't work in my favor.
This time was, from beginning to end, my fault. Totally. I shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't have sent those pictures. Things always go wrong when I do that. Sex is becoming a source of frustration.

Mixing a friendship... a weak, weird, strange, complicated friendship but a friendship nonetheless. Mixing that with sex wasn't a good idea.

I made a big mistake. It took me years to fix that friendship. Now, I messed it up.

I'm not a nice person. I'm not someone nice to be with. I know, I know... but I can't fix it. Can I?

Comentarios