Solo, tan solo

I used to think I would be alone all my life, not without reason. All the clues pointed to that direction, it was plausible to be impossible to me be in couple. But I started dating people, and after a few tries I found someone worth commiting, I finally had a relationship.
It was good, it was. It didn't last forever, just four years.
After those four years I was under the impression that, eventually, another relationship was possible. It could take a time, but being possible nonetheless.

3 years have passed and it seems now as it was back in the old days: impossible.

The idea of loneliness, forced independence, being all by myself... seems to be the current faith. I was wrong once, I'd wish it could be the same case now. I don't know, it feels real now.

It feels lonely, like always, like ever.






Comentarios